Binance.com Reviews SCAM or LEGIT?
About Binance.com Reviews SCAM or LEGIT?
Binance is a leading cryptocurrency exchange for cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts looking to buy and sell a wide variety of cryptocurrencies at low fees. Led by its charismatic leader Changpeng Zhao, its defining features are innovation and new features, proactive community, ability to buy bitcoin and altcoins with more than 40 fiat currencies, their own Binance Chain and Binance coin (BNB), Binance Futures and margin trading with up to 125x leverage, and vision to morph into a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) in the coming future. While its platform is capable of handling a large volume of trades without suffering a significant slowdown in transaction times, it does experience its fair share of issues from time to time, including unexpected maintenances and security vulnerabilities. Despite that, it remains one of the most important exchanges in the cryptoverse.
Binance’s core features include:
- Trade over 180 cryptocurrencies on Binance. Binance is one of the major altcoin exchanges with one of the best selection of tradable assets.
- Binance Fiat Gateway. Binance lets you instant buy bitcoin and other 15 top cryptocurrencies with 40 popular fiat currencies using bank cards, cash balance, and other payment methods. Besides, you can sell them for some of the supported national currencies, too.
- Low trading fees. Trading on Binance brings you some of the lowest in the industry.
- Multi-platform support. Binance is accessible via its web platform, mobile apps for Android (including Android APK) and iOS, and desktop clients for macOS and Windows. Besides, you can make use of Binance API.
- Binance Futures with up to 125x leverage and margin trading with up to 3x leverage. Trade cryptocurrency contracts and assets with leveraged positions for maximum returns.
- Around the clock customer support. Binance has a dedicated help center, where you can reach out to the support team or real beginner guides and explanations of all sorts of exchange functions.
- Binance Launchpad. All customers of Binance can participate in its initial exchange offerings (IEOs). Binance’s IEOs are among the most profitable in the industry.
- Binance Finance. Binance also supports staking, crypto lending, and other means of earning passive income from your crypto assets.